Monday, April 13, 2015

New Custom Mod Site Now Live @ frosty012mods.com!


Hey everyone! Although it's already been made public on facebook and twitter for a few days now, I'm excited to finally be finished making my custom theme/deck and website and everything is now live at frosty012mods.com.

I've designed a custom theme and deck for functional grinding purposes and I focused on simplicity and maximum HUD space. There's an extensive list of features and details about the theme here and the deck here but the cliffs for each are as follows:

Easy Theme

https://frosty012mods.com/?product=easy-theme



















The essence of the Easy Theme is the simplistic and functional layout design, tailored for the avid multi-tabler. With minimal clutter, text and distractions I designed the Easy Theme to allow for maximum HUD space and intuitive seating in order to optimize grinding.

Easy Deck

https://frosty012mods.com/?product=easy-deck



















The “Easy” deck is designed to make grinding just that-easy. The relatively large font that’s used for the letters and numbers on the cards was designed to make it easier to see what matters the most across all table dimensions (the card values!). The 4-coloured card backs are meant to stand out in a way that makes interpreting the different suits fast at a glance, without being too overwhelming in brightness. The suit images below the card values are meant to be subtle and serve as a quick reminder as to what the colours on the card backs actually represent. The whole decks comes together in a simplistic way that is appealing to the eye but most importantly, ultra functional for online grinding at PokerStars.

Thanks to everyone for all of the interest in the theme and purchases made already. Let me know if you have any comments or questions, thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Hi

    Nice looking mod but if you are open to criticism there is one BIG thing I don't like about most mods out there and yours too. It's that when a player acts (fold/call/raise) this action is mentioned and covers the screename. There's one spot in particular in which it's very annoying. When you are sb and btn opens. Your defence strategy in this spot will depend on the vilain opening his button but when for like 2 seconds (huge when multitabling) you can't see his screename (hidden by the mention raise) nor his avatar... It's a loss of time. To me the perfect mod would look similar to yours but the screename would never be hidden by fold/call/raise.

    GL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comments and yep, I'm totally open to criticism or suggestions :)

    The player action is on default themes too so it's not mod specific no? That's an interesting idea though...I didn't really think about it but I think I do know how to remove those actions. My first reaction though is that the majority of people wouldn't like that because it might make it harder to follow the action...like I personally would rather have them I think. Do you play with a HUD? I can't see this being an issue for someone that plays with a HUD because you can always see the player names there or at least their stats, even if you don't have their name in the HUD...

    Interesting idea though, I'd be interested to hear what more people think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Is there a way to try out your mod? I have a really big hud - http://gyazo.com/e8618aa696ebfb3dbfe48076cbd3e389. Check the link for reference. That has 1 more layer on top of the V for the name, hands etc.. just didn't include it.

    I want to see first if I can fit everything without blocking anything. I currently use ARII from tiltbuster and it works but want to compare yours with it hud space wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    domino qq online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Poker Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    winamax sans telechargement

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    telecharger winamax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Poker Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm planar for your article writings and contents fortunately. poker online

    ReplyDelete