Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Twitch Subscribers-Win a Share of My SCOOP Action

Hey everyone, hope you're all enjoying the SCOOP :) I've cashed in 2/3 SCOOP-M events so far this series and I'll be giving away 10% of my action in SCOOP 23/24M to twitch subscribers. There will be a freeroll this Saturday-May 16th for all subscribers and the top 2 finishers will each win 5% of my biggest cash between the two SCOOP tournaments.

You can find full details of the tournament and how to sub @ http://www.twitch.tv/frosty_012. Thanks for the stream support and gl in the SCOOP!

3 comments:

  1. Uf blog was great but Now is not even close what it was, what happened dude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a matter of other social media platforms taking priority. Facebook, twitter and twitch are really where it's at for me these days and blogs in general are pretty outdated now...

    It's also a matter of managing my time and blog posts take a lot of it. That said, I still do enjoy blogging and writing and have a couple of new ones coming out soon (did a trip report of the wedding I went to in Portugal) so who knows, maybe I'll revamp the blog for old times' sake in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find the best Poker table items you may follow: Custom Poker Table

    ReplyDelete